Dorothy Parker once famously said, “I hate writing, I love having written.” As writers, we all feel that way sometimes. We all need a little help to make us sit down and get those words on the page.
This journal is designed to do that, with a little inspiration added to keep you going. Fill in your journal every day–and before you know it, that novel is going to be finished.
To help you along your writer’s journey, this book provides:
- – A “Getting Started” worksheet
- – Character Examination worksheets
- – Narrative Structure worksheets
- – Inspirational quotes to keep you motivated and productive
- – Journal pages that help you track and mintor your writing progress: Keeping track of how much you’ve written and what you’re going to write the next time you side down makes the process so much easier and more pleasant.
What more could you need… beside a beautiful pen to write with?