Shrimp in tomato garlic sauce
This is a super fast, easy delicious dish, ready to serve to guests or just as an ordinary night’s dinner.
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced into thin slivers
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c clam juice (chicken stock works too)
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar, optional
- 16 large shrimp
- Saute scallions, garlic, pinch of salt and pepper in olive oil
- Add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add clam juice and lemon juice, bring to a simmer.
- Stir and taste. If too tart, add sugar
- Add in shrimp and cook until just done (watch them carefully, they cook fast)